The Hotel Fauchon Experience
Fauchon is so successful because it has always embraced bold modernization and excellence. It has always been a true innovator in the world of Pâtisserie — always at the forefront of creating something new, different, brilliant. Fauchon is a school of world-renowned talents where creativity, design, and refinement reign. Fauchon continually seeks fresh and maintains a commitment to nurturing rising young chefs with an innate talent for genius. Both Pierre Hermé and Christophe Adam were previous emerging talents in pâtisserie, who were recognized and nurtured by Fauchon.
And now the Fauchon evolution continues…with the magnificent inspiration to house all Fauchon products and culinary experiences under one roof in significant capitals around the world. The objective is to enable locals and travelers alike the opportunity to indulge in everything Fauchon both day and night.
First stop: Paris
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
At the heart of two historic Haussmanian buildings, the architect Richard Martin introduced the Fauchon brand and its contemporary vibe. French architects, craftsmen and designers have added a daring and elegant touch, representing the sophistication, style and joie de vivre of Fauchon. A new expression for Fauchon on this place of the Madeleine, trademark since 1886. From now on, you can touch, taste, hear, feel and recognize all Fauchon.
Rendez-vous a la Fauchon
creative french artists
The arty feeling and glamorous ambiance has been tastefully created in blending the contemporary brand and the vision of young French artists and artisans.
Fauchon has also developed a full set of original designs for furniture, lightings, paneling, carpeting. The majority of the furniture in the rooms was designed by Atelier Paluel Marmont and will remain unique to Fauchon L’Hôtel.
For the Paris hotel, Fauchon selected and commissioned an amazing team of creative talents:
- Pierre Bonnefille – Wall installation in the Lobby
- Eric de Dormaël – Creation of the chandelier in the Lobby and in Le Grand Café Fauchon
- Aristide Najean – Creation of the glass lights in the Library
- François Mascarello – Creation of the Walls Installations in the Jardin des Thés
- Christiano Benzoni – Creation of the Vibrant bar in Le Grand Café Fauchon
- Giles Miller – Creation of the ceramic walls in Le Grand Café Fauchon
- Monica Novak – Creation of the pop art piece in the public lavatories
- Sasha Lakic – Creation of the Gourmet Bar in the rooms